Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced rewarding environment and are motivated to develop and build a world-class UC product, an engineering marvel that is full of capabilities, an open platform that integrates and merges with other third-party products, yet does not cost SME businesses an arm and a leg to buy - hence extremely cost-efficient? If yes, then read on.
To help grow our traction across all sales channels, product awareness amongst clients, and strengthen our brand in the market, we are seeking a hands-on and experienced marketing professional to craft and drive our marketing strategy and execution for our portfolio, with no or minimal agency support.
Associate / Asst. Manager / Manager - Content Marketing are roles in the core marketing team at Crux Labs, with overall responsibility to lead all our content development and marketing activities, organic and inorganic outreach opportunities, from traditional media campaigns, to social media and digital campaigns, to advertising and creative projects. This role will require you to work closely with Sales and Product team’s leadership, partners and clients, to establish goals and strategy, and then work within the available resources and budget to execute marketing programs to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Own the content development and marketing goals, strategy, positioning, messaging, and communications of the product
- Develop and manage marketing infrastructure / content including web properties, marketing collaterals like brochures, decks, and thought leadership articles / blogs, communities, webinars, newsletters, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across various instruments and channels including social platforms, that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Gather market intelligence—be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and sales to develop marketing communication, product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with Content Marketing, Customer research, Lead generation, Lead management, Marketing automation, and CRM.
- Proven track record as marketer in individual contributor role with passion for excellent customer and product orientation, producing consistent marketing outcomes
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture