Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern to join our marketing team and bring out their creativity, ideas and zeal to make a positive impact on our marketing outcomes. You will be rubbing shoulders with the best of the best in the industry.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
While this internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies, it will also challenge you with unknowns and constantly require you to learn to use new tools, technologies, concepts, to achieve marketing, lead generation, automation, etc.
At Crux Labs, we follow a lean team structure. That means that we don't believe in having managers to mind people. Everyone is self-driven and know not only their jobs but also chime in to help in other areas that they may be familiar with or passionate about. Everyone, including the CEO, is completely hands-on on the job and can multi-hat responsibilities. You will be challenged at every step, hence, this is not one of those laid-back kind of internships.
At the end of your internship, you may be offered a job at Crux Labs, subject to openings and our assessment of your work during your internship with us. In any case, you will gain broad experience in marketing and this internship will prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare promotional presentations, collaterals and artefacts
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, direct mail, web)
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help distribute marketing materials to maximize outreach
- Manage our company database and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist with organize marketing events and other marketing initiatives
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, Designing tools like AI, CorelDraw, Canva and other new age tools
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Familiarity with Storyboarding, Video editing, Copywriting and Blogging
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters program, or less than an year of having completed the course
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture
- Opportunity to work on a world-class product team, alongside an ace b2b marketing team