Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
We are looking for a qualified Sales Intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit to our energetic and creative sales team. You will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
At Crux Labs, we follow a lean team structure. That means that we don't believe in having managers to mind people. Everyone is self-driven and know not only their jobs but also chime in to help in other areas that they may be familiar with or passionate about. Everyone, including the CEO, is completely hands-on on the job and can multi-hat responsibilities. You will be challenged at every step, hence, this is not one of those laid-back kind of internships.
At the end of your internship, you may be offered a job at Crux Labs, subject to openings and our assessment of your work during your internship with us. In any case, you will gain broad experience in marketing and this internship will prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite - particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools)
- Passion for the sales and distribution industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major Bachelors or Masters program, or less than an year of having completed the course
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture
- Opportunity to work on a world-class product team, alongside an ace b2b sales team
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor with over 24 years of experience in the field
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities