Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced rewarding environment and are motivated to develop and build a world-class UC product, an engineering marvel that is full of capabilities, an open platform that integrates and merges with other third-party products, yet does not cost SME businesses an arm and a leg to buy - hence extremely cost-efficient? If yes, then read on.
We are looking for Solution Architects who are adept at Unified Communications and VoIP use-cases and deployments and various scale, complexities and sizes of deployments. In this role, you will be required to apply your business and technical acumen to deploy and support Crux at client locations and make successful deployments and go-live. We are looking for a personable, positive attitude, well-read, go-getter individual who can understand and address customer requirements around Crux to maximize customer experience. If you are a team player who thinks outside the box, is self-motivated, self-starter, and can perform daily functions without supervision, we are looking for you!
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure customer success via solutioning and customer advocacy, while onboarding new customers from pre-sales stage to deployment and system hand-off. Hand hold customers from lead stage to successful conversion to getting them successfully deployed.
- Hand-hold customers from initial enquiry stage to successful deployment
- Answering all queries about our telephony products and their capabilities, requirement gathering, guiding customers through the onboarding stages
- Interfacing with telecom vendors and facilitate the service selection
- First time configuration of Crux remote/onsite and train the customer admin/users to start using Crux
- Provide pre-sales support for enquiries, requirement gathering and quotations
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with FreePBX and Asterisk development using LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), shell scripting and networking, firewall and router management and administration
- Proficient with TCP / UDP, SIP, RTP / RTCP, NAT, WebRTC protocols and SIP-based devices like ATA, SBC, ISDN Gateways, etc.
- Familiarity with other on-premise and cloud-based VoIP / PBX / UC products
- Familiarity with Asterisk and third-party integrations with CRM (Freshworks, Zendesk, ZohoCRM, Salesforce, etc), Auto-responders, etc. using PHP plug-in and ARI / AGI / AMI
Good to Have
- 4-year BE / BTech / BS or equivalent
- Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (DCAA), Digium Certified Asterisk Professional (DCAP) or other relevant certifications
- Experience with RDBMS / SQL / NoSQL like MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with IP documentation and filing, making procedure diagrams, graphs and general purpose documents
- Familiarity with network analysis tools like tcpdump, wireshark, nmap, and SCM like github, gitlab, subversion, and CVS
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture