Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
Crux Labs, known for its innovative technology and philosophy of open source commercialization, seeks a self-directed Technology Intern - Full-stack Developer with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
At Crux Labs, we follow a lean team structure. That means that we don't believe in having managers to mind people. Everyone is self-driven and know not only their jobs but also chime in to help in other areas that they may be familiar with or passionate about. Everyone, including the CEO, is completely hands-on on the job and can multi-hat responsibilities. You will be challenged at every step, hence, this is not one of those laid-back kind of internships.
At the end of your internship, you may be offered a job at Crux Labs, subject to openings and our assessment of your work during your internship with us. In any case, you will gain broad experience in marketing and this internship will prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the Development and Support team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT assets and resources
- Lend R&D support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture
- Opportunity to work on a world-class product team and a solid technology
- Work closely with a mentor with over 24 years of experience in the field
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals