Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced rewarding environment and are motivated to develop and build a world-class UC product, an engineering marvel that is full of capabilities, an open platform that integrates and merges with other third-party products, yet does not cost SME businesses an arm and a leg to buy - hence extremely cost-efficient? If yes, then read on.
We are looking for growth-oriented engineering minds for the role of VoIP Developer with in-depth experience in telecom frameworks like Asterisk and FreePBX, SIP & TCP protocols over LAMP stack, to join our R&D team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work on our flagship product, Crux, an all-in-one office telephony as well as a call-centre-in-a-box platform.
You will contribute towards shaping and executing Crux roadmap and apply your technical acumen to deploy and support Crux at client locations. We are looking for a personable, positive attitude, well-read, go-getter individual who can understand and address customer requirements around Crux to maximize customer experience. If you are a team player who thinks outside the box, is self-motivated, self-starter, and can perform daily functions without supervision, we are looking for you!
- Configuration & Customization of PBX / Call Centre functions in FreePBX & Asterisk
- Development of solutions and plug-ins as FreePBX modules
- L1/L2/L3 issue triage and resolution
- Development of plug-ins for third-party integrations with CRM, Robo dialers, Voice-activated robotics using AMI/ARI/AGI, Dial plans, etc.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with FreePBX and Asterisk development using LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), shell scripting and networking, firewall and router management and administration
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Asterisk and third-party integrations with CRM (Freshworks, Zendesk, ZohoCRM, Salesforce, etc), Auto-responders, etc. using PHP plug-in and ARI / AGI / AMI
- Proficient with TCP / UDP, SIP, RTP / RTCP, NAT, WebRTC protocols and SIP-based devices like ATA, SBC, ISDN Gateways, etc.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools like tcpdump, wireshark, nmap, and SCM like github, gitlab, subversion, and CVS
Good to Have
- 4-year BE / BTech / BS or equivalent
- Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (DCAA), Digium Certified Asterisk Professional (DCAP) or other relevant certifications
- Experience with RDBMS / SQL / NoSQL like MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with IP documentation and filing, making procedure diagrams, graphs and general-purpose documents
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture