Are you ready to be a part of a start-up team that is changing the way offices communicate globally?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced rewarding environment and are motivated to develop and build a world-class UC product, an engineering marvel that is full of capabilities, an open platform that integrates and merges with other third-party products, yet does not cost SME businesses an arm and a leg to buy - hence extremely cost-efficient? If yes, then read on.
We are looking for Associate / Asst. Manager / Manager - Inside Sales to join our Sales and Marketing team with focus on Singapore, India, South East Asia and North America. This role requires prior experience with telecom and unified communication products and technologies, especially VoIP, PBX & UC class of products. If you are a persistent individual, with an entrepreneurial streak, with a desire to exceed and succeed in a sales job, then this role may be for you. In this role, you will be accountable for a monthly sales target for identifying potential customers, following a consultative sales process and driving sales closures by cold emailing and calling. A good degree of customer empathy, especially towards SME and small business owners is desirable.
- Responsible for creating a daily / weekly / monthly funnel by researching and mining suitable customer personas and profiles, and finding the right contact for cold calling and emailing to generate new customer opportunities
- Answer, manage, follow-up and close incoming enquiries (email, website live chat, social channels on fb - linkedin - twitter and others, and telephone enquiries)
- Effectively use f2f and online meetings, calls, IM, to get sales closures cost efficiently
- Develop business in line with company objectives and monthly targets
- Build a strong, accurate sales pipeline with accountability of weekly and monthly forecasting
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with Inside sales, Customer research, Consultative sales, Sales and mining tools, CRM, Customer service
- Proven track record of strong individual sales with passion for excellent customer service, producing consistent sales outcomes
- Fluent with spoken / written English, articulate and excellent communicator over emails, phone calls and in-person
- Self-starter, self-initiated, self-motivated, requiring little oversight
- Knows when to work as a team and when to work independently
- Proactive in upskilling oneself with new tools and technologies
- Excellent problem solver who can get things done and take them to completion
- Work from home
- Flexi hours
- Annual & Sick leaves
- Corporate trainings
- Equal opportunity work place
- Entrepreneurial, open and meritocratic work-culture